I'm always looking for sponsors, advertisers and products or services to review for the blog. Contact me if you are interested!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Why this house?

The first time I saw this house I didn't like it.  The layout is odd, the house is dark inside, it has little insulation and it was too expensive.
Now, 2 years after I saw it the first time,  it has most of the same issues as before except the price is much lower.  The lower price makes the property more attractive.

Having to work on a property doesn't discourage me.  On the contrary, I love the challenge. 
I enjoy the process of making the house beautiful and functional.  I see the enormous potential it has.   I see how beautiful it can be.

...and to answer the question, this is one of the main reasons why we chose this property:



We love the yard!!! The property is on an acre and has a tennis court and plenty of trees to build an incredible tree house for my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment