I'm always looking for sponsors, advertisers and products or services to review for the blog. Contact me if you are interested!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Interesting Finds at the MIami Home Design and Remodeling Show

As I mentioned in a previous post, I found several interesting products that I'd like to research further and possibly use in the new house.  Although this is not my first home renovation project, there are new products on the market that would help make the house more energy-efficient while at the same time saving us money.  I'm all for both of those things. Therefore I need to read about these things and speak to knowledgeable experts in the field.  Some of the products I am interested in learning more about are:
Please remember I am not endorsing nor recommending any of these products, vendors or services.  I have never used them.  I just became aware of some of their existence on Sunday.  I am writing about them because I thought they were interesting and want to find out more about them.

If you are knowledgeable about any of these please post a comment.  I'd love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment