I'm always looking for sponsors, advertisers and products or services to review for the blog. Contact me if you are interested!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Possible exterior colors


I received this brochure for pavers and stone products at the Home show from Tremron Group.  They manufacture pavers and distribute natural stone products. 
I love the way these colors in the picture look together.  If you'll notice in the following picture of "our new casa" the roof is a similar color to the house on the brochure. The colors are good together, its just the right contrast  between the terra cotta roof the brown trim and light paint color on the walls.
Possible colors from Sherwin Williams: 
for the trim: Terra Brun, Otter or Bitter Chocolate
for the walls:  Gauzy White, Heron Plume, or Realist Beige


I look forward to painting the house with the new color scheme. 
I think it would be complimentary and elegant. 

 

Pictured Color:  Mahogany Ash
I just love how it looks!  I'm not sure if I'd go with the driveway in the same color or something different...the jury is still out on that one.  Other possible options for driveway color:  Antiqued Cappucino, Riverwood, Antiqued Sierra, Autumn Blend, or Sand Dune





Comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment