I'm always looking for sponsors, advertisers and products or services to review for the blog. Contact me if you are interested!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Orchids





Vanda Orchids

Aren't these the most beautiful orchids you've ever seen?

I love them.  I know of a wonderful retailer where you can buy these in South Florida.

I've had several but I can't have them any more.  I have annoying iguanas that visit my yard and love to munch on them.  I've caught them actually sitting on the trunk munching on the flowers. 
This one in the picture was one of its meals last year...I'm surprised it survived. 
I lost two last year because of the  iguanas.

As much as I would love to have my yard full of these flowers right now, I don't want to waste that kind of money on food for iguanas that are not even mine and I don't want.  SO, until I move to my new casa, I will just enjoy the soul survivor of last year's eating frenzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment