I'm always looking for sponsors, advertisers and products or services to review for the blog. Contact me if you are interested!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Getting Closer

We are getting closer…
I received a message from the attorney today, “As of today the bank has the file in for final review.  We cannot get any further updates.  All documents were received and the offer was good according to the person I spoke to."  Good news, right????  My twelve year-old son and seven year-old daughter thought so, but I wanted to be 150% sure it was good news, so I asked him to clarify what he meant by “the offer was good”.
His response was, “Your offer was acceptable and there probably won’t be a counteroffer”.
OMG!!!! I’m so excited, I have big plans…big dreams for our new casa.
Time to get busy with my research…


By the way, the answer to the HAIKU poem is Our New Casa.

No comments:

Post a Comment