I'm always looking for sponsors, advertisers and products or services to review for the blog. Contact me if you are interested!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Shopping

I've been "window shopping" online and actually have gone to a couple of stores in person.  I am extremely anxious to start this process.  We still don't have the written approval from the lender, although we were told it was approved, we haven't received the letter...  Surprising right?????  

In order to sort through my anxiety and depression over the whole thing, I turn to retail therapy on a regular basis.  This always helps me.   I can't really purchase anything because I have nowhere to keep everything, however, I take notes, pictures and have many files with ideas for what I want for the new casa.

I went to look at  furniture  recently.  I used to own a furniture store.  I love furniture and decorating.  Although having a store was not much fun, I sometimes toy with the idea of doing it again.  The style of the things in my store was very similar to the style we currently have in a store here in Miami.  I went to see  what they have to offer.  Of course, I loved everything I saw.  They have beautiful pieces and the prices are very reasonable.

I will not buy a lot of new furniture because most of my furniture is less than 5 years old and in perfect condition.  However, I am planning to buy furntiure for the new family room, my son's room and the outdoor room(s).

Here are some of my favorites:

















No comments:

Post a Comment