I'm always looking for sponsors, advertisers and products or services to review for the blog. Contact me if you are interested!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Our Casa's Kitchen on Rate My Space

HGTV is my favorite network.  The entire family  is hooked.  WE watch just about everything on the network but we do have our favorites.  We love to watch Jamie Durie, Sarah Richardson (all her shows), Bang for your Buck, House Hunters on Vacation, House Hunters International, HGTV'd and Design Star.

My twelve year-old son is encouraging me to try out for Design Star so I can have my own show.    I would love to, but I couldn't live for so long without my family.  Therefore, for now, I will not attempt it.

I did find another way of showing the world my design skills, or lack there of.  This blog is one, and  yesterday I posted photos of the kitchen of "my current casa" on HGTV's Rate My Space.  I'm curious to know how my space will do.

The kitchen was not staged for the photographs.  I wish I would have put away some of the small appliances and accessories.  Also, I used my cell phone camera because my "real camera" was sent away  for repairs.  The pictures are dark and not great quality.  You can still get the idea and see the components of the room.

I'd love for you to check out Our Casa's Kitchen on HGTV's Rate My Space and rate it.

Post your comments and let me know what you think.

I wish you a relaxing and enjoyable Labor Day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment