I'm always looking for sponsors, advertisers and products or services to review for the blog. Contact me if you are interested!

Friday, September 2, 2011

Inspections

As soon as we receive the letter stating that the lender has agreed to our purchase offer, we will start doing the inspections at the property.  We will start with the mold inspection ($750.00), because it concerns me most.  I have young children and want to be sure the home is free of mold.  We should be having that inspection very soon. 

Depending on the outcome we will decide whether or not to continue with the purchase.  If we decide to continue, we plan to get estimates from pool companies, a/c companies, electricians, window companies, contractors, etc.  We want to have a very clear and accurate picture of exaclty what expenses to expect.
I would also like FPL to provide an energy efficiency analysis.

I will be extremely busy the next few weeks so please forgive me if I don't post for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment