I'm always looking for sponsors, advertisers and products or services to review for the blog. Contact me if you are interested!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pool Slides

One of the things my children requested for the new casa is a slide for the pool.  I've been looking for photos and really haven't seen anything I am thrilled with.  I don't want boulders as decor for the pool nor the garden, and many of the "hidden" slides available are hidden by a stone structure.

There are other options but I don't know if I would like a freestanding slide.

These are some of the slides I find interesting:







These are some options that are less costly and more mobile:


I prefer the inflatables for obvious reasons such as price and mobility.

***All images are from Google Images.

No comments:

Post a Comment