I'm always looking for sponsors, advertisers and products or services to review for the blog. Contact me if you are interested!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year, New Goals

Happy New Year to all!
We had a fantastic start to the new year.  We drove to Boone, North Carolina and arrived there on December 27th, 2012.  My friend asked us to go with her family.  We had never been to the mountains there.  We've always gone to the larger ski resorts out west, but were pleasantly surprised with the area.  Our experience with the state was mostly driving through on the way to the northeast or during a 33-day road trip in 2009, we visited the Outerbanks, which we loved! 

We waited until the last minute to book a house, so there were none left to rent. We rented a 2-bedroom condo with a loft which worked out well.  It was centrally located and was in a nice and easily accessible community.

We were in the middle of all the action and had four mountains to choose from. We had an action-packed few days which included,  ice skating, tubing, skiing, horse-back riding, hiking, sight-seeing, sledding, zip-lining and of course, shopping.

I will describe the vacation in more detail on my blog:  http://www.livelovelaughtravel.com/

On our drive back from North Carolina, I had time to think and write goals I hope to accomplish in 2012.  I read somewhere that it works out better if you have goals rather than resolutions so I am trying it that way this year.
My goals for 2012 are:
1. Exercise more (at least 5-6 times per week) and eat healthier
2. Make a budget and try to control unnecessary spending
3. Publish the childrens' books I've written
4. Create TV show, I've had idea for over 7 years
5. Make sure my children and husband exercise daily
6. Write in each of my three blogs 3-5 times per week
7. Publicize my blogs more
8.  Organize each room in the house and give away unnecessary items
9. Get rid of clutter throughout the house and yard
10. Plan travel ahead of time
11. Organize old photos and videos and digitize them
12. Plan ahead for all upcoming events so I don't go crazy a few days before
13. Be a great, loving and kind wife, mom, sister, daughter, niece, cousin, friend and colleague
14. Enjoy the little moments and have a great time with my family

Hope you have a wonderful 2012!!! I am trying my best to make mine great!

No comments:

Post a Comment